Friday, September 02, 2005

OH! Baby, give me one more chance!!

So is there anyone unhappy about all of the media coverage of Hurricane Katrina? Well there might be one!! Unlike the ONLY person not islamo-fascist who was happy about 9/11, Gary, Condit, who got releif after 9/11, Cindy Sh(forget it, I will NOT dis-honor her heroic son by using her last name) will be on the opposite side of that press spectrum as she feels the sting of the press having to cover something of real importance...


I WANT YOU BACK!!!

With Iowahawk on hiatus due to the disaster, I found this a great fill in! I found this due to old pal Ace-of-Spades! Great job on Marbles!

1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 15, 03:20:00 PM, Blogger membrain said...

Hi Stuttgard,

I just noticed your comment on my blog. Thanks so much for the update on the Questing Cat. I'm glad to hear he got his EIB, but not so glad to hear that he may be going back into harms way again in Iraq.

It must be hard for you having your wife shipping out to Iraq. I'll have to follow her exploits and put both of your links on my blog since I just recently figured out how to do that. Doh. I still can't figure out how to get my profile back at the top of the page.

Thanks for your scarifice and I wish your wife Godspeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home