Thursday, October 13, 2005

What's the time?!

It's time to get ill!

Just file this under what you don't know won't hurt you.

So I am working with this guy at the restaurant/bar, and they have this daily "Special" called the Seafood Bake. It is basically Clams, Mussels, Salmon, Shrimp new potatos and asparagus wrapped up in tin foil and steamed in butter until everything tastes like fishy asparagus. The waiter is supposed come to the table and unwrap it for the guest, reavealing the steamy innards of seafood heaven. Many guests loved it (or said that they did) and MANY others hated it. It was constantly served and sold though! So this dude that I worked with was a total drunkard-pothead-eventually became a crack head. He had no car since he had had two DUI's and a blown engine so he rode his bike everywhere. Keeps you in shape, but if you are a drunkard, you crash a lot too. This guy crashed a lot, and always had bandages of some sort. So one night he rolls out to a table with the plates, drops everyone's food and starts to unwrap some womans Seafood Bake. As he is adjusting, a large bandage falls off of his shredded finger directly into the Seafood Bake...Thinking quickly he declares "Oops, there is a clam here that didn't open, I'll get the chef to open it and I'll be right back!" So he heads right through those the kitchen doors, pulls out his bandage, turns right around and serves it up!

She was one of the guests that loved it...The waiter was so proud, he told everyone about it for a week.

Yummy!

The people you meet in the restaurant industry.

7 Comments:

At Thu Oct 13, 11:54:00 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Taggedy, tag, tag, tag...

You can kill me for it later.

 
At Fri Oct 14, 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Allison said...

Now that I've read that over, Gawd that's gross...kind of funny, but it really is f'ed up.

 
At Fri Oct 14, 12:38:00 AM, Blogger waltoncad said...

Yeah, welcome to OT Alexandria!! Great dining if you don't mind an occasional bandage in your food.

I will have to answer your attack in the morning...

 
At Fri Oct 14, 10:59:00 PM, Blogger Only $19.95 said...

Oh, and Dawg? You must be some fuckin WUNDA BREAD.

It should be:
"What's the time?

--It's time to get ILL!"

So speak ENGLISH.

(Of course I don't want to talk about it because I am a tard as far as that otha culta concerned....

I am Robert's Wonder Bread White.

 
At Sat Oct 15, 12:39:00 AM, Blogger Allison said...

Oh my goodness, ya'll trip me out. I sware I hope I'm like this when I get married. I hope, I hope, I hope.

What a dynamic relationship!

 
At Sat Oct 15, 02:24:00 AM, Blogger waltoncad said...

Yes, my wife you are right...That is why I guess maybe I should stop starting out with song quotes unless I listen to them first.

 
At Sat Oct 15, 08:42:00 AM, Blogger Only $19.95 said...

Yes, yes, I am right. Learn to represent, bro.

I want a doggie, Robert.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home