Friday, November 18, 2005

He thought he was the King of America

Where they pour Coca Cola just like vintage wine Brilliant Mistake, Elvis Costello and the Attractions

I knew that this was about where I stood. It makes me wonder though, why the thought of most "liberals" makes me shudder and only when the right goes all religious on me do I ever feel a pang of guilt for my ability to get along with them...I guess that I like a "laissez-faire" economy rather than letting the bunch of Fidelitos in the democratic party spend us into oblivion chasing after some pipe dream of "Social and Economic Justice."


You are a

Social Liberal
(65% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(75% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Libertarian




Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test


"Now I try hard not to be become hysterical But I'm not sure if I am laughing or crying"

Both sides seem infinitely fucked...I have to give credit to Army Girl for linking to the quiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home