Friday, October 14, 2005

Good Times, Bad Times...

I know I've had my share!

Last night (Thursday) was screwed up for two reasons. The first of which is that I was bored. The night before when we were so short staffed, I really busted my ass running all over the place. Tonight we were overstaffed and why? Because the regional manager was in town! Lo and behold, we suddenly have 15 servers and two bartenders (who both sucked) on the floor. So I had less tables than on Wednesday, but made the same money and gave better service. That sucks. Why can't we just be fully staffed all the time?

The second reason that it was a bad night was because I had a nice long post almost ready to publish and the cable goes out. Now THAT pissed me off. No internet, no cable, me sitting up late at night with nothing to do...Like an idiot, I then fell asleep on the couch instead of next to my nice warm wife feeling her feminine curves. The things you do when you are tired.

So last night I was "Tagged" by one of these silly little thingy's that people send out all chain style and are supposed to let it multiply. I am going to half comply, but I will explain in a moment why the half part.

Thanks, Desultory Butterfly...

Seven Things:

Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to Australia/south of the Equator
2. get back into shape like I was in the Army
3. Cook a meal for my grandchildren
4. have another child
5. buy a boat
6. learn to fish
7. get over my crushing shyness

Seven things I can do:
1. Cook
2. Make dozens of drinks well
3. Pick a great wine
4. Name nearly the entire Red Sox starting rosters for like uhm, the past thirty years or so off the top of my head.
5. Jump from a perfectly good airplane and land safely (though it has been ten years, I still got to do it 41 times!)
6. Speak a foreign language (Spanish, plus a bunch of French and German)
7. be patient

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Play a musical instrument. (I guess I could get on the cowbell!)
2. Run a 10k in 35 minutes (anymore)
3. back down when I feel like I am right.
4. make friends easily
5. (like Desult) Pass up a beer
6. be 25 again
7. lose weight easily

Seven things I say a lot:
1. Whatever.
2. Come on?!
3. Oh yeah, that'll make it all better
4. yes, another beer here please
5. So what can I start y'all off to drink tonight?
6. Damn...
7. I am married, so "I'm sorry" comes out a lot!

Seven things I find attractive in a female:
1. Eyes (like my wife and my daughters that she passed on!)
2. Intellectual sense of humor
3. Dark sense of humor
4. Those sensuous female curves such as in the hips, and legs when she lays on her side, and I get to touch them as we snuggle...so feminine
5. When she wears just enough perfume to catch the most lingering scent, leaving you longing for more, and best of all knowing that when you snuggle into her neck and nuzzle, that it is there only for you.
6. an ass that is not bony, and still fits the thumbs connected, pinkies extended parameters.
7. when my wife smiles at me

Seven celebrity crushes? (I just don't really care for this category, but will try to comply)
1. I will have to say Heather Graham. First of all, I LOVE the movie Boogie Nights, but what I love most of all came from a really crappy movie, Anger Management! Seeing her in the Red Sox lingerie really nailed me.
2. Catherine O'Hara...Don't know why, she has just done it for me. I bet she has a great sense of humor, judging by Best In Show. Just ask my wife about what I say when I get loaded. She may be older, but she has done it for me for some embarrassing reason or another.
3. Bo Derek
4. Laura Ingraham
5. Dr Condaleeza Rice (not to sound goofy racist or anything, but like I like my coffee, dark and sweet!)
and just to tease my wife and use her answers to the questions against her I will make her think that I need some young hotties coming my way, I will answer my last two with first name only and see what she thinks...
6. Barb
7. Jenna

Seven people who I'll burden with this tag, but are under no obligation:

I am far too shy, and just can't function under this pressure!

1 Comments:

At Sat Oct 15, 11:37:00 PM, Blogger Allison said...

I'm sorry. I hope I didn't make you feel too uncomfortable. I mean for God sakes you've only had this blog, what? 6 hours ;)

Seriously, I know what you mean by that shyness and I also undertand when you have to tell people, "i'm sorry." God, I can so relate.

Okay, well thanks for playing the game. I hope it was fun for you, I hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home