Friday, November 18, 2005

The weight of the world ridin on my shoulders

Cause I'm a soldier, I thought I told ya! Just another Victim, Helmet; House of Pain

I guess that I could file this under the Boogie Nights, captain obvious things...

[Colonel's lady friend lying on ground, bleeding from nose]
Young Stud: I, I think she did too much coke.
Colonel James: Oh you think so doctor?!
Young Stud:[sobbing] This is twice in two days that a girl's OD'd on me.
Colonel James: Well, did you ever think about maybe getting some better shit?

That is how I feel about taking quizzes like this one! I loved doing the job, but was looking for something more. The best times that I ever had, and the worst times that I ever had were in the Army. Such highs and lows I have been trying to achieve ever since!


You scored as Special Ops. Special ops. Your sneaky, tactful, and a loner. You prefer to do your jobs alone, working where you don't come into contact with people. But everyonce in a while you hit it big and are noticed and given fame. Your given the more sensitive problems. You get things done, and do what has to be done.
"VULCAN NECK PINCH!!!""owww.......(slump)"

Medic

75%

Combat Infantry

75%

Special Ops

75%

Officer

69%

Support Gunner

63%

Artillery

50%

Engineer

44%

Civilian

13%

Which soldier type are you?
created with QuizFarm.com



I guess that I was surprised by the three way tie...medic??


DAMN! The HTML Code totally isn't working! You can take the quiz yourself and see if the HTML works for you.

2 Comments:

At Wed Nov 23, 03:28:00 AM, Blogger Allison said...

That's a great song by the way. That whole soundtrack for judgement night rocked.

I took the test and forgot what the hell I got on it. I think infantry was at the top, with medic and special ops to follow.

I'll most likely never have an opportunity in this lifetime to do two of my top three from the quiz, but a girl can always take a quiz and pretend, I guess.

 
At Wed Nov 23, 11:48:00 PM, Blogger waltoncad said...

Wow, did you know that off the top of your head? Judgement Night? 1993 movie? Pretty good Desult!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home