Thursday, December 01, 2005

Turn me up!

Trouble in paradise.
Not only that, but I went to post and vent about a lot of shit lately, and all that I can come up with is this.

NOT, Not only that, but I somehow deleted all of my blogroll. Not a happy day...For now, go and download or play an angry song.

I suggest Faith No More & Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. lyrics,Another Body Murdered

Play it loud, please...Very frustrating days...Sorry folks.


"Turn me up
Now I gotta murder da' murder ta' get away
The eyes gotta peer now the fool's gotta pay
And if they pay then they pay with they life
So watch another man try to hold on to his life
Cause' I keep lookin' and huntin' just like a lion
Let the sucka' know that it's them that be dyin'
I show no remorse to the source of the tales
And if they tell then the hungry better battle
Aw I keep it comin' and comin' across the table
And if I miss,
I never miss,
cuz Im ableI'm lookin' forward
and I'm lookin' over my shoulder

.....

I had to get it together to watch a body get murdered..ehh
Faith No More......
I had to get it together to watch a body get murdered
Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E.....

Murder well I won..."

Kind of obscure song from a bad movie about a decade ago, but I am pretty sure Desult knows it....

I hope everyone realizes the frustration level that I am feeling these days. Ain't got much more to say, other than smile at your fucking server or bartender today, he will appreciate it and YOU will too. I can bury my life when I get to work, I wish that all of you could too when you go out to eat. You aren't shopping and competing for that $300 laptop at WalMart anymore, relax and enjoy-your-fucking-selves tonight, OKAY?!

I will fix my blogroll VERY soon...Today just isn't the day for it.

3 Comments:

At Thu Dec 01, 11:03:00 AM, Blogger Lizzle said...

Here's hoping you had nothing but the most delightful and large-tipping customers on the face of the earth!

(I know it won't happen, but hey, a girl can dream.)

 
At Thu Dec 01, 11:48:00 AM, Blogger waltoncad said...

Liz, Thanks for your kind wishes....and grim realization! Unfortunately, it has much more to do with my life than it does my job...but the job at this point today is compounding it, and at this time a very generous tipper would alleviate some of my stresses!

 
At Wed Dec 07, 11:54:00 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Oh and yes, you're damn right I know that song.

You and Alli, have such an awesome sense of humor. I'm glad you're both on my blog roll.

One day at a time, bro.

And lastly, you'll probably hate me for it, but I tagged you. Don't worry you don't have to tag anyone.

here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home