Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What else could I write, I don't have the right...

What else should I be, All apologies? All Apologies, Nirvana

We have been extremely busy lately. That is the good part. The bad part is everyone still tips like they just got back from fighting for the $300 lap-top at Wal-Mart. Crappy Tips. Amzingly difficult to get anyone to crack a smile. Super busy at home lately to boot. I have had two days off in the past two weeks, and one of them I called in sick, something that I never do. More than anything I called in sick to take care of the wife and daughter, the younger of which paid me back by vomiting all over the kitchen floor. Add to that not only did I not get to watch the game, but I never got a chance to give Tammi any shit about the Pats absolutely spanking her Bucs.

All apologies to anyone who has followed my rants and consequent lack thereof.

By the way, did you know that Kurt Cobain was murdered? Am I a total sucker for even wasting time reading Urban Legend rumors like this? For some reason I can't get over crap like that. Only one thing is certain. The guy was an amazing musican/writer who abused tons of drugs. Whether he was murdered or committed suicide seems a moot point, as he was clocking out anyways...

3 Comments:

At Wed Dec 21, 02:37:00 PM, Blogger Lizzle said...

Well, look at it this way, the kid puking on the kitchen floor is way better than say, puking on the couch... or on the dog. (I've seen both of those and neither one was a pretty result... especially when the dog decided to shake himself off!)

The kitchen floor usually makes for easier clean-up.

 
At Wed Dec 21, 11:08:00 PM, Blogger Allison said...

True dat on the Cobain thing.

Otherwise, I'm sorry to hear that it's been so hectic for you. Same goes for me. And I thought I took longer to make another post.

 
At Thu Dec 22, 05:36:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Guinness said...

Yeah, this time of year should have another TV special called "Shit that happens during a Happy Holiday Season", complete with home video footage. But it all gets over in a few days and we can all go back to "normal"
Mr. Guinness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home